Are you a fan of G Hughes BBQ sauce but wondering how many carbs it contains? Look no further! In this article, we’ll break down the carb count in G Hughes BBQ sauce and give you some tips on how to incorporate it into your diet.
What is G Hughes BBQ Sauce?
G Hughes BBQ sauce is a popular brand of sugar-free barbecue sauce that comes in a variety of flavors, including hickory, maple brown sugar, and honey mustard. It’s made with sucralose instead of sugar, making it a great option for those who are watching their carb intake.
So how many carbs are in G Hughes BBQ sauce? The answer may surprise you.
According to the nutrition label on the bottle, one serving (two tablespoons) contains just 2 grams of carbs. That’s significantly less than traditional barbecue sauces that can contain upwards of 10 grams of carbs per serving.
- Hickory: 2g carbs per serving
- Maple Brown Sugar: 2g carbs per serving
- Honey Mustard: 3g carbs per serving
- Sweet & Spicy: 2g carbs per serving
Tips for Incorporating G Hughes BBQ Sauce into Your Diet
Now that you know the carb count in G Hughes BBQ sauce, here are some tips for incorporating it into your diet:
- Use it as a marinade for chicken or pork before grilling or baking.
- Add it to ground beef or turkey when making burgers.
- Use it as a dipping sauce for vegetables or grilled meats.
- Mix it with Greek yogurt or sour cream to make a low-carb dip.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking for a low-carb barbecue sauce option, G Hughes BBQ sauce is a great choice. With just 2-3 grams of carbs per serving, it’s a flavorful addition to your meals without derailing your carb count. So go ahead and enjoy that barbecue chicken or pulled pork with a generous drizzle of G Hughes BBQ sauce!