Are you a pasta lover looking for an exciting and unique way to enjoy your favorite dish? Look no further than making pasta in a Parmesan cheese wheel! This impressive cooking technique not only adds a delicious flavor to your meal but also provides a visually stunning presentation.
To get started, gather the following ingredients:
– 1 pound of pasta
– 1 cup of heavy cream
– 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
Once you have all your ingredients ready, follow these simple steps:
1. Begin by cutting off the top rind of the Parmesan cheese wheel and setting it aside. Then, using a spoon or knife, hollow out the center of the cheese leaving about half an inch around the edges.
2. Next, cook your pasta according to package instructions until it is al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. In a separate pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Add in the heavy cream and stir until well combined. Then add in the grated Parmesan cheese and continue to stir until it has melted and is well combined with the cream.
4. Once your sauce is ready, season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Heat up your hollowed-out Parmesan cheese wheel by placing it in a preheated oven at 350°F for around 5 minutes or until warm.
6. Add your cooked pasta to the Parmesan cheese wheel and pour over your sauce, making sure every piece of pasta is coated evenly.
7. Garnish with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top for added flavor.
And voila! Your delicious dish is ready to be served!
Aside from being incredibly tasty, this cooking method also makes for an impressive presentation that will surely impress any dinner guests you might have. The combination of creamy sauce mixed with salty Parmesan cheese creates an explosion of flavors that tantalize the taste buds.
So, next time you’re in the mood for pasta, try making it in a Parmesan cheese wheel. Your taste buds and your guests will thank you!