Are you a fan of Parmesan cheese? Do you love the rich and nutty flavor it brings to your favorite dishes?
If so, you may be wondering if Aldi carries this popular cheese. In this article, we’ll explore whether or not Aldi has Parmesan cheese and what you can expect to find on their shelves.
What is Parmesan Cheese?
Parmesan cheese is a hard, aged cheese that originated in Italy. It’s made from cow’s milk and has a distinctive nutty flavor that adds depth to many dishes. Parmesan cheese is often used as a topping for pasta, salads, and soups, and can also be grated over vegetables or used as an ingredient in recipes.
Does Aldi Have Parmesan Cheese?
The answer is yes! Aldi does carry Parmesan cheese.
You can usually find it in the dairy section alongside other cheeses such as cheddar, mozzarella, and Swiss. The exact type of Parmesan cheese available may vary depending on your location and the time of year.
What Types of Parmesan Cheese Does Aldi Carry?
Aldi carries several types of Parmesan cheese, including:
- Grated Parmesan Cheese: This type of Parmesan comes pre-grated and ready to use. It’s perfect for sprinkling over pasta or salads.
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese: Shredded Parmesan is great for melting over dishes like pizza or lasagna.
- Wedge Parmesan Cheese: For those who prefer to grate their own cheese or enjoy it as a snack with crackers or fruit, Aldi also carries wedges of Parmesan.
What Brands of Parmesan Cheese Does Aldi Carry?
Aldi carries several brands of Parmesan cheese, including:
- Priano: Priano is Aldi’s private label brand that offers a variety of Parmesan cheese options.
- Belgioioso: This brand offers a range of Parmesan cheese products, including shredded and grated varieties.
- Kerrygold: Known for its high-quality Irish butter, Kerrygold also produces a Parmesan cheese that’s aged for over 10 months.
If you’re a fan of Parmesan cheese, you’ll be happy to know that Aldi carries this delicious cheese in various forms and brands. Whether you prefer pre-grated or wedge-style, Aldi has several options to choose from. So next time you’re in the dairy section, be sure to check out Aldi’s selection of Parmesan cheese and add some flavor to your favorite dishes!